Future 5 helps connect motivated, under-resourced high school students in Stamford to their full potential, leading to independence and productive citizenship.
Future 5 is a membership-based organization. While the mission of Future 5 focuses on connecting under-resourced high school students to experiences, resources and connections that will enable their success, much of that process stems from having at least one positive adult who sees a student’s potential and helps them feel empowered. An exemplary Part Time Student Development Coordinator is able to accomplish this by building relationships with all student members. Through caring and intentional interactions, Student Development Coordinators develop an understanding of members’ interests, goals, and challenges, enabling our community to feel like a second home.
- Support High School students from enrollment through graduation.
- Exemplify the motto “Inspire, Higher”: leading with true excitement and passion.
- Organize and execute workshops, programs and enrichment activities.
- Assist in connecting student members to other activities, resources and organizations in the community which may support their interests and personal development.
- Advise and support students by phone, email, texting platform, and meetings
- Support in transportation of students to off-site locations
- Work as part of a team to collaboratively address the needs of under-resourced students
- Track individual student interaction and data.
- Bachelor’s degree
- An original thinker who knows how to build relationships.
- Energy and optimism and a commitment to Future 5’s mission and helping others.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s license strongly preferred
Commitment/Compensation: Annual Salary plus competitive benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position: Please submit your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected]. Indicate “Student Development Coordinator” in subject.
Future 5 is an equal opportunity employer; people of color and individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Future 5 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic background, religion, political orientation, genetic information, sexual orientation, age or disability.