- 85.5% – graduation rate for CT high schools; 70.2% among Hispanics & Latinos, 75.7% among African-Americans
- 88.9% – graduation rate in Stamford, CT high schools; 47.5% among Hispanics, 55.7% among African-Americans
- Public high school population in Stamford, CT = 4,500; percentage that qualify for free/reduced lunch = 51%; 1,845 low-income high school students in Stamford
- Dropouts of the CT high school class of 2011 will lose more than $1.4 billion in lifetime earnings because they lack a high school diploma.
- Each class of high school dropouts costs the state an estimated $84 million/year.
Future 5 operates with four full-time and one part-time employees who oversee a volunteer staff of 60+ devoted individuals who have committed over 5,000 hours to the Future 5 enrichment programs.